Cans & Mobile Canning are an effective way to assist in increasing your market penetration and attracting visitors to your Craft-house where the real magic happens.
Focus your time on making those revolutionary beverages, we'll do the canning.
- Zero Light Penetration.
- Tighter seal than a bottle = minimal oxygen penetration.
- More CO2 stays in the can where it belongs.
- Better preservation, longer shelf life
- Lighter. More durable. Shatterproof.
- Polymer lining protects the flavor.
- Smaller sizes takes away the issue of re-sealing.
- Equipment costs, maintenance & repair.
- Cash flow.
- Test the market before making a substantial investment
- More cost effective to produce and ship.
- Less packaging.
- No need for storage of empty cans, lids, toppers, case flats, equipment.
- Eliminate product loss/breakage.
- Less transport cost due to lower weights & smaller space requirements.
Expand your Market Opportunity
- Branding: Brewery, Winery, Cidery, Distillery. Market visibility.
- Speed to market.
- Distribute beyond your taproom.
- Accommodates diverse labeling.
- Package what sells.
- 360 degrees of design. Flexibility to change label design with low minimums.
- Package smaller runs of seasonals, specialty, or short runs.
- Accommodates different sizes : 8oz, 12oz, 16oz, 250ml
- Infinitely recyclable.
- Cans are twice as likely to be recycled as glass.
- Nearly 75% of all aluminum ever made is still in use today.
- Chills faster.
- Portability. Lighter than bottles & saves space.
- Stacks easier
- Makes an awesome Beer Can Chicken
- No Opener needed
- You can't shotgun a bottle.
- Cans go places bottles dare not: beaches, concerts, parks, rivers, tailgating, lakes, skydiving, hiking, boating, skiing, camping, biking, kayaking, sports venues, hot tub, horseback riding, peak bagging, backpacking, ballpark, picnics, festivals, Everest.
- Allows you to say "nice cans" without getting slapped.
- The Can Loves to go places!